Flower Farm Cross Stitch Kit
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
From Canadian designer, Max Pigeon, Pigeon Coop Design cross stitch kits feature modern and simple cross stitch designs that are inspired by the beauty of the natural world.The Flower Farm cross stitch kit features a geometric rendition of a flower farm, complete with fields of tulips and the gardener's cottage. This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A pattern showcasing black and white symbols;
- A piece of white 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 7" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project once;
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 100 stitches wide by 91 stitches high and involves the use of 11 different colours.
It is made using full, three-quarter, quarter stitches along with a few back stitches.
This Pigeon Coop cross stitch kit is made and packaged using recycled and Earth-friendly materials.
- Made in Canada
- Independent Artist
- Supports Small Business
- Free US shipping on orders over $75