Northern Forest Cross Stitch Kit
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
From Canadian designer, Max Pigeon, Pigeon Coop Design cross stitch kits feature modern and simple cross stitch designs that are inspired by the beauty of the natural world.
The Northern Forest cross stitch kit features a geometric rendition of the majestic trees forming North America’s boreal forest. This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols.
- A pattern including black and white symbols only.
- A piece of oatmeal coloured 14 count Aida fabric.
- A size 24 tapestry needle.
- A 6" embroidery hoop.
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project.
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 71 stitches wide by 64 stitches high and involves the use of 9 different colours.
It is made using only basic stitches.
This Pigeon Coop cross stitch kit is made and packaged using recycled and Earth-friendly materials.
- Made in Canada
- Independent Artist
- Supports Small Business
- Free US shipping on orders over $75