Valentine's Day is the perfect holiday to show how much you care with a handmade gift. There are many beautiful heart themed kits available to make stitching up a gift a breeze, like Tamar Nahir's Flower Heart embroidery kit that includes everything you need to quickly stitch up some beautiful hoop art.
But, sometimes you already have all the supplies you need and are just looking for a cute pattern, right? Thankfully there are lots of great patterns available to download online. Just grab your Sticky Fabri-Solvy, print and stitch! Here are 10 of my favorite Valentine's day embroidery and cross stitch patterns. And the best part is they are all available for FREE!
10 Free Patterns & Tutorials
1. Always Bee Mine by Mollie Johanson of Wild Olive
2. 5 Heart Embroidery Pattern by Wandering Threads Embroidery
3. Love You Always Pattern by The Homemakery
4. Felt Candy Heart Pouches by Hugs Are Fun!
5. Do Small Things with Great Love pattern by Amy Sinibaldi from Nana Company
6. Spread Love Pattern by The Pretty Life Girls
7. White Embroidered Heart by A Feathered Nest
8. You and Me Togetherby Flamingo Toes
9. Valentine Girl Cross Stitch by Crocettando
10. Valentine's Day Cross Stitch by Storypiece
Need more inspiration?
Check out our Valentine's Day Stitching Projects inspiration boardon Pinterest! Happy Stitching!