Poke-A-Dots Sticky Thimbles
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
These are little sticky thimbles that you place on your fingertip. The surface is textured to prevent needle slipping. Place them anywhere you need them so you don't get poked. Everyone needs a POKE-A-DOT when hand sewing--stitching on that binding, or sewing on a button, hand applique and embroidery, etc.
- They stick in place until you take them off.
- You can re-stick them several times, then just throw them away and start a new one.
- They come with 24 DOTS packaged in a cute little round tin. (Great to put your needles and thread in there, too!)
- They have a cute design on the top to give texture so your needle won't slip.
- They are made of durable, non-slip polyurethane.
- They not only protect your finger, but they are "grippy" so they help you to pull your needle through the tough spots.
- They push the needle through.
:: Poke-A-Dots Sticky Thimbles
:: Includes 24 reusable sticky thimbles
:: Made of Plastic
- Supports Small Business
- Free US shipping on orders over $75