Snuggly Monkey is on Spring Break. All orders placed while we are away will begin shipping on Tuesday, April 4, 2023. Thanks for your patience!
Wrap Your Inner Hoop to Improve Fabric Tension
What is the difference between Sashiko Thread brands?
The Snuggly Monkey DMC to Cosmo Conversion Chart
Need help transferring a design to your favorite fabric?
*.*.*.* Give the Gift of Creatitivity *.*.*.*
These are little sticky thimbles that you place on your fingertip. The surface is textured to prevent needle slipping. Place them anywhere you need them so you don't get poked. Everyone needs a POKE-A-DOT when hand sewing--stitching on that binding, or sewing on a button, hand applique and embroidery, etc.
- They stick in place until you take them off.
- You can re-stick them several times, then just throw them away and start a new one.
- They come with 24 DOTS packaged in a cute little round tin. (Great to put your needles and thread in there, too!)
- They have a cute design on the top to give texture so your needle won't slip.
- They are made of durable, non-slip polyurethane.
- They not only protect your finger, but they are "grippy" so they help you to pull your needle through the tough spots.
- They push the needle through.
It took me a few minutes to get the dots in the right place on my fingers, but once I did, they worked well. They're a little thicker than I thought they would be so it took a bit of getting used to. Overall, I really liked them after trying them out and adjusting placement.